ATALIAN Global Services, an independent French group, is one of the leading integrated service providers in the world. Every day, the group’s 100,000 employees support businesses and communities by tailoring solutions to their needs.
Over 25,000 companies trust the group, which generates a turnover of more than € 2.0 billion (2017 forecast). Recognized as an independent leader of facility services with over 70 years’ experience, ATALIAN is focused on bringing value to its clients on a daily basis.
Lancry, focused on surveillance, safety, security in companies, is one of the 4 branches of Atalian Group’s Safety & Security division in France with: APFS (airport safety), ACS (canine detection capability), AST (technological security solutions). Through this division, ATALIAN is able to offer a complete range of services to its customers, combining technological innovations, with a more traditional know-how to adapt to their diverse security needs.
Before 2017, monitoring the working hours of all security personnel assigned to Lancry clients’ sites involved signing time sheets (at the end of each service & at each break).
This tracking model poses a number of problems:
- Paper time sheets are not a reliable employee tracking tool (the documents are easily falsifiable)
- The administrative processes (input, personnel management and payroll) are onerous and inflexible and can lead to errors (human input, loss of time sheets)
- Archiving and securing data is inefficient
- In case of employee absence, management reactivity is too long, which negatively impacts the quality of the service offered to the end customer. In a sector where the provider’s commitments relate to the means used and not to the result (security), attendance monitoring is paramount.
- In France there is a legal requirement to respect personal information when keeping attendance records.